We invite you to register for our Meaningful Alignment Virtual Workshop
This virtual experience is designed in four 2-hour modules.
Session 1: Thursday, August 6
Session 2: Thursday, August 13
Session 3: Thursday, August 20
Session 4: Thursday, August 27
10 a.m. to Noon CT (8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET)
Workshop cost is $349 per person and includes:
- Four 2-hour highly interactive modules with opportunities to practice each skill
- Participant workbook
- Activities between each module to reinforce new learning and skills
- A Personal Assessment revealing how you handle emotionally charged conversations
- Meaningful Alignment e-Book
- 7 post-workshop learning reinforcement videos
This workshop is for you if:
- You struggle to maintain emotional composure when under pressure and duress.
- When you have a conversation with another, you feel ill equipped to handle emotional reactions that come your way.
- You know you need to build a far stronger and more effective relationship with a colleague but you are at a loss of how to have the conversation where both of your needs are met.
- You know how vital emotional intelligence is for professional development today, but exactly how do you go about improving your ability to manage emotions and increase resilience?
- You are struggling to let go of past issues with a colleague, and it has created ongoing tension whenever you work together.