Virtual Workshop Series
Master the skills and behaviors that drive successful, aligned conversations. Dynamic, interactive learning through small groups led by Meaningful Alignment co-founders and leadership experts Susan Steinbrecher and Dr. Robert Schaefer and their expert, certified, Meaningful Alignment coaches. Highly effective for both individuals and teams.
- Understand individual dialogue styles and resulting impacts through a Personal Assessment
- Build greater emotional composure and resilience
- Increase capacity to successfully navigate difficult conversations
- Learn and practice the six steps and emotional management techniques of Meaningful Alignment
This virtual experience is designed in four 2-hour modules.
Session 1: Tuesday, September 10
Session 2: Tuesday, September 17
Session 3: Tuesday, September 24
Session 4: Tuesday, October 1
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 pm CT USA
Workshop is being offered at the introductory cost of $349 per person and includes:
- Four 2-hour highly interactive modules with opportunities to practice each skill with a certified Meaningful Alignment Coach
- Participant workbook
- Activities between each module to reinforce new learning and skills
- A Personal Assessment revealing how you handle emotionally charged conversations
- Meaningful Alignment e-Book
- 7 post-workshop learning reinforcement videos
This workshop is for you if:
- You struggle to maintain emotional composure when under pressure and duress.
- When you have a conversation with another, you feel ill equipped to handle emotional reactions that come your way.
- You know you need to build a far stronger and more effective relationship with a colleague but you are at a loss of how to have the conversation where both of your needs are met.
- You know how vital emotional intelligence is for professional development today, but exactly how do you go about improving your ability to manage emotions and increase resilience?
- You are struggling to let go of past issues with a colleague, and it has created ongoing tension whenever you work together.
To register teams, please contact email@example.com or call 817-268-3650